One Line To Describe Month
Learning to outsource.
I’ve been getting a lot of new client work.
After years of patietly learning the craft I finally broke through with my freelancing work. Sure I’m happy but I’m working sixteen hour days. I’m learning to eliminate, automate and outsource some of my
Busy isn’t a badge of honor.
Here’s what’s new with me.
- New clients
- Part time work at a CrossFit box.
- New blackout curtains to improve sleep quality.
- New friends.
- Learned how to change the Jekyll theme and add website components to my Jekyll blogs.
- 1 Rep Max Deadlift PR of 280lbs from 265lbs.
Books I’m reading:
- How to Think Clearly. This book talks about the list of cognitive biases that I recommended everyone read to study how the mind works and how some companies take advantage of our thought process. Each cognitive bias is discussed in easily digestible bites.
What I’m Watching:
No time to watch anything unfortunately. I saw Logan though. Which deserves this post credits scene.
Five useful lessons on the internet:
- The perfect system doesn’t exist.
- Marathoner vs Sprinter Lie.
- Hot to beat your to do list.
- How to make shrimp fried rice.
- What wrong means.
Bible verse I’m meditating on:
“And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’
- Matthew 25:40
The church I go to has a lot of cool lessons about how to live well as a Christian and over the years I have accumulated notes full of lessons, a significant hard drive space of podcasts and books however I realized that I spend too much time in church and discussions with frinds in a bible study sessions but very little time applying this to real life
- Blackout curtains
- New bike lights for both my folding bike and my mountain bike.
- New cyclocomputer for both my folding bike and mountain bike 4. 5.
Habits I Worked On, Challenges I Faced And What Happened As A Result:
- 2. 3. 4.
How I Can Make Next Month Better:
Blessings I Received And Answered Prayer:
1. 2. 3.
Random Things I’m Grateful for:
Apps and Tools I’m grateful for:
Activities I enjoyed.
1. 2. 3.
Upgrades I’m contemplating
1. 2. 3.
Projects I’m procrastinating:
Questions I should be asking.
Kevin Olega of April, 2017
Thank you for reading.
If you have a question or would like to say anything tweet or send me an email.