Have you ever wondered why some people seem to do thins effortlessly?
Sometimes you watch people and they seem to pick strategies that work and get things done when they move.
For almost 10 years I’ve been pondering how I can reach this point. I tried multiple strategies and techniques that I thought were the answers. I ended up finding ingredients that helped but weren’t too dependable as advertised.
Positive mental attitude.
Law of attraction
the millionaire mindset
Rich dad’s thinking
7 habits of highly effective people
They all seemed to be starting points and support. Nothing more. When I decided to rethink my life I came upon the term ergonomics.
Ergonomics is working with how your body is support to work and basing your plans and actions on it.
In an earlier post we wanted to increase our skills, confidence and time management so we can do great work that funds our passions and make a dent in the universe.
If you are faithful with the small things you’ll be entrusted with much. – The Bible
Before taking on Business, Spiritual, Extreme and a whole bunch of other disciplines let’s first master the basics.
1. Sleep Right – Get enough sleep 8 hours a day and nothing less. You need all the energy you need to get great work done.
2. Drink Right – Get 10 glasses of water every day. You can’t think when you lack water.
3. Eat Right – More vegetables, less rice, a bit more food and less junk.
4. Breathe right – Take long deep breaths every time you can. Clean air only please.
5. Stay Clean – Change your bedsheets. Take a shower Twice a day. Wear fresh clothes all the time. Avoid reusing clothes.
I hope I don’t have to convince you. If you can do this regularly for a few days to a few months, I bet you’ll be able to work well with what you’re trying to do.
In fact, after completing this habits all the other good habits seem to be easier to gain.
Thank you for reading.
If you have a question or would like to say anything tweet or send me an email.