I copied this move from watching Naruto
Post written by Kevin Olega. Follow me on twitter. When I was a kid I loved super heroes. A cool ability I saw was from Rogue of the X-Men where she can absorb and gain the super-powers of anyone she touches. She can absorb multiple powers at the same time so if you’re having a hard time deciding if you want Wolverine’s super regeneration ability orGambit’s blow everything you touch and turn anything into a grenade ability or Magneto’s make any metal fly in any direction then this is the power for you. The downside is that she has to get close to you and touch you first. Then at the same time she’ll absorb your life-fore as well as your memories and you’ll be unconscious and lose your powers. Finally the effects are temporary. Later on I saw a concept from Naruto that totally kicks ass. Its called the Sharingan copy ability. Here are some fun facts about this ability:
- The Sharingan’s third and most well-known ability is that it grants the user the ability to memorize any technique that he or she witnesses.-Don’t have a superpower? Feel free to copy. Nothing is easier than finding somebody who’s totally good at something and just trying to imitate their ability.
- The user can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with near perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as their own, or even modify them to create their own new techniques.- Once you gain a skill you have it permanently which means you can change it to suit your situation and be effective where ever you like. I actually just copied this ability and used it for gaining skills that I use for everyday tasks.
- In order to reproduce a copied jutsu, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them.-You don’t copy things right the first time. It’s okay. After copying a totally awesome ability just go ahead and practice using it.
- The Sharingan needs to be activated by the user himself or herself under a difficult, emotional stress. - Look. A ninja’s top abilities are best seen in life and death situations. Same with you. Click here for suggestions.
- After its first appearance, the user can use the Sharingan any time he or she pleases. -See what I mean? You’ll do fine. It’s only hard at first because you’re not famillar using it.
- It is also possible to transplant Sharingan from one person to another, as occurred with Kakashi Hatake, who received his left eye’s Sharingan from his dying comrade, Obito Uchiha.-Well this ability is not exclusive and as you’re reading this, I’ve already transplanted this ability to you. I’m also transplanting my other superpowers to you in my next post so stay tuned.
Note: I got the original description from Naruto, a Japanese animated series. Ninjutsu means ninja techniques. Sharingan is the name of eye that can copy abilities. I included the links if there are jargons you might need help with.