Do you have a heightened sense of smell?
Do you have a 360 degree field of vision? Do you see things in slow motion or in bullet time? Do you see things before they happen? Do you know where things are before seeing them. Do you have a sort of targeting computer in your brain?
Would you need it?
Maybe you do and maybe you don’t. Your body has a few billion sensors installed in them and you have 5 major senses. You have sight, taste, touch, hearing and smell. Imagine a combination of 2. Imagine a combination of all? I learned a while back that to prevent going crazy with the billions of information we receive every second our brain has what some experts call a Reticular Activating System that blocks off certain information so that only what’s important to us comes through by creating blind spots. Remember how you couldn’t hear mom yelling at you when you’re watching your favorite TV show as a kid? Have you ever thought that you lost something even when in reality it’s just in front of you? Your brain does not only have selective memory retention but also has selective data gathering capabilities.
Long story short:
- Your brain can filter out information it considers unimportant and detects information it feels important.
- You can prepare your brain to see things you are looking for.
- You can find things once you’ve trained your brain to detect things.
- It works kind of like Google. Know what you’re looking for. Set what it it and what to filter out. It takes a bit of time for your brain to configure so relax.
- Once you’ve trained your brain its easy to search for things
- Quick example:Remember how you say I cant find my keys/wallet/glasses and find it after 30minutes? 2 things. One is relax. Two is your brain is already searching.
You can play with it as much as you want as I have. In fact I have both crazy and useful results for this power:
- I can detect the presence cute people 100-200 meters away while looking in a different direction.
- I can know if a person would like to be a client after less than a minute of talking.
- I sometimes automatically dodge/parry things heading in my direction even when I’m not looking.
- I normally find answers to what I’m looking for.
- Recently I learned to find small crab in the beach several meters away.
This is the reason why I’m not afraid to start over and lose things