Last update: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 5:31AM
- I have a small list of things that I want to do with my time and make room for that.
- I try to say no to most things that conflict with my short list of activities.
- I know that my maximum workload is 6 hours a day. I try to finish as much work as I can within that time.
- I list down my expenses whenever possible, review and come up with a daily budget. I try to keep it that way.
- Whenever I want to be able to afford something, I cancel some expenses to afford what I want.
- I spend more on better quality tech because trying to save money on tech has always been the source of unwanted spending on tech.
- I’m mostly good with clothing. I have a few upgrades that I want but I’ve been procrastinating on.
- I’m struggling with this. I have a shit load of paper I need to process.
- I’m struggling with this. I have a shit load of digital notes I need to process.
- I’m close to hitting the limits of a manageable number of figures. Selling some of them online.
- Trying to simplify this. Transitioning from an amateur chef to a person who only eats steak, grilled beef, burgers and eggs.
- Happy with my room. Mostly minimal.
- Working on the papers and Digital Clutter.
Thank you for reading.
If you have a question or would like to say anything tweet or send me an email.