I listen to different songs to help start my mood.
My playlist includes:
- The intro from the Dexter tv-series.
- Greatest Journey - Halo soudtrack.
- Sacrifice by 9mm Parabellum Bullet
- Skyu Madoshi Shokaku Shiken - From Fairy Tail
- Natsu’s Theme - Fairy Tail
- Heaven Shaking Event - From Naruto
- Naruto Theme
- Newfound Power - Damageplan
- Fuwa Fuwa Time - K-On.
- Fantastic Dreamer - Machico
- Happy Party Train - Aquors
- Awaken the Power - Saint Aquors Snow
I listen to Joe Rogan, Freakonomics, Hardcore History, Jocko Willink, Tim Ferriss, and Derek Sivers in the morning.
These shows encourage me to get better and win the day.
I generally do the following if I’m in a hurry.
20 Burpees 20 Air Squats 60 Jumping Jacks
I follow a different program if I have more time.
I follow the daily meditation of Headspace and meditate for 5-10 minutes.
Please research “Headspace.”
I take 30 full deep breaths.
Please research “Wim Hof Method.”
I usually don’t heat water when I shower in the morning.
The shock of the cold splash is usually enough to wake me up.
WRITING AND PRAYER
I write my thoughts as soon as I wake up.
I trap my worries on paper.
I make final adjustments to the plans of the day.
I review my notes.
I pray about my plans and I start my day.
What’s your morning routine?
Thank you for reading.
Got a question or want to share something? Email me.
Want updates? Join my mailing list. Let's connect.